• Opportunity to enhance your knowledge in neurointerventional field.
• Access to CME, workshops and training organised by MyNIS.
• Discounted member rates to attend meetings and conferences.
• Experience the benefits of various learning experience and create network with the leading thinkers in neurointervention and neuroradiology.
Open to radiologists, physicians, surgeons, medical practitioners and allied health professionals who are practicing in Malaysia, age 18 years and above and all radiologists with a proven interest in neurointervention.
Must have a sponsor of another ordinary member
They have full voting rights in the General Assembly and can be elected to the Executive Council.
Ordinary Members with a proven interest in neurointervention
Shall make a lump sum payment subscription.
Honorary membership can be conferred to people who have made outstanding contributions in the field of neurointervention or stroke or MyNIS.
They will be elected by the Executive Council and shall be exempt from paying Entrance fees and Annual Subscription
They shall not vote or be voted to hold office in the Society.
Associate Membership is open to other than ordinary member with a proven interest in neurointervention.
An Associate member shall not have the right to vote at the General Meetings or be voted to hold office in the Society.
• MyNIS will organise continuous medical education and problem solving in challenging neurovascular cases.
• We aim to conduct multiple annual and monthly society meetings, monthly case conference, and live case demonstration involving several teaching and government institution around Kuala Lumpur province.
• Besides, we also collaborate with relevant societies like MSN (Malaysian society of neuroscience), industries and others, to conduct hands-on training in neurointervention procedure.
• Do join our future events as we are having distinguished national and international experts updating us on the latest developments in our specialties.